more halloween fun!

8:34 AM Posted In , , , 9 Comments »
My little Monkey on his way out with daddy!

The cutest monkey ever!

Mommy and Gabby

The neighbors came over for their treats and my neighbor, Max just couldn't resist the princess. Unfortunately for him, she did a shadoobie right before he grabbed her, so their visit was short-lived.

Cam came home and passed out hard. He was allowed only a couple pieces of candy and he picked the grossest thing of all.

A gummy sponge bob "crabby patty." Silly boy!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!





9 comments:

Kyla said...

BubTar used to LOOOOVE the gummie crabby patties. He called them crabby panties which made us laugh and laugh!

angiesarman said...

OMG Aliya loves those nasty things too. Apparently it was the hit candy this Halloween as well as the last few years. We used it to try to pull out that loose tooth in her mouth.

Julie said...

Ahh. We got some of those too. The girls wouldn't eat them.

Virginia said...

Hahaha one day when I was in clinic, my neighbor came up to me and asked...

"Are we humans, or are we dancers"

We started cracking up! Good choice.

Love your pictures, and I hope your grandpa's right!

Mandalynn said...

love their costumes!

Crittle said...

Still coveting the tutu!

Crabby patties? I don't know that one and I don't usually discriminate when it comes to candy. LOL!

Shadoobie is such a cool word. I don't hear it often enough.

Shawndi84 said...

Cute costumes! I had a princess and an Old Navy monkey too... Funny!

Julie, Brian, Addy & Evan said...

What a cute little monkey! I LOVE Princess' costume.

~aj~ said...

Great costumes. I'm glad you all had a wonderful Halloween!