House of Yonk
7:00 AM Posted In cameron , gabby , sick 12 Comments »
All I can do is laugh. We have actually had a decent two months with nothing more than the sniffles so I guess I can get over it, huh?
Monday evening Gabby and I were on our way to run some errands when she yonked in the car. I thought it was a little weird because she was a little more lethargic than she usually is but it was an isolated incident so I figured it was a fluke puke.
Tuesday was uneventful...no yonking to report of.
Wednesday Gabby yonked in the evening before bed and left me a little baffled since we had been to the doctor's office that day for both kids' well-child visits and vaccinations. Was it from that? That wouldn't explain the car episode on monday though. Hmmm...
Thursday at 2am Cameron has a yonk-fest all over MY bed. Luckily I wasn't in it because I can't sleep in a bed with kids (and that's a whole other post entirely!) So Nguyen had clean-up duty. It happened again at 3am :(
Cam has been sleeping on the couch for the last two hours and Gabby is napping in her crib. Cam has a slight fever of just under 102 so I am letting it rage a bit so we can kill those nasty germs. Check out my pitiful babies on Thursday morning.

Cameron kept telling me that Gabby wanted to cuddle with him since they were both "frowing up." So I let them and I got some cute pics out of it :)
Monday evening Gabby and I were on our way to run some errands when she yonked in the car. I thought it was a little weird because she was a little more lethargic than she usually is but it was an isolated incident so I figured it was a fluke puke.
Tuesday was uneventful...no yonking to report of.
Wednesday Gabby yonked in the evening before bed and left me a little baffled since we had been to the doctor's office that day for both kids' well-child visits and vaccinations. Was it from that? That wouldn't explain the car episode on monday though. Hmmm...
Thursday at 2am Cameron has a yonk-fest all over MY bed. Luckily I wasn't in it because I can't sleep in a bed with kids (and that's a whole other post entirely!) So Nguyen had clean-up duty. It happened again at 3am :(
Cam has been sleeping on the couch for the last two hours and Gabby is napping in her crib. Cam has a slight fever of just under 102 so I am letting it rage a bit so we can kill those nasty germs. Check out my pitiful babies on Thursday morning.

Cameron kept telling me that Gabby wanted to cuddle with him since they were both "frowing up." So I let them and I got some cute pics out of it :)


Hopefully we've experienced the worst of it and we can have a peaceful night tonight.




12 comments:
AAhhhh, poor babies!!!
I'm so happy to hear that Gabby is doing well, growing and putting weight and she looks so happy and full of life. I love reading about both of your kids.
KayTar is such a random puker, a good portion of her barfs are not related to illness at all. I wonder if Gabs was sick or just had a couple of random barfs?
I hope everyone is better soon. I, too, live in a House of Yonk.
Oh, what a bummer for the phamily! That explains why we didn't see you Monday night! We missed you. Boy, they're cute even when they're sick!
They do look so happy! Hope they are all better FAST!
I'm so sorry they're both sick like that. It's hard having to clean up after just one kid...I dread one day when I've got 3 sick at once! But man are they ever cute cuddling and commiserating.
Oh and I just looked...Easton was 16 pounds 15 ounces when he turned 12 months. I love that Gabby is so petite!
Even sick, those are two of the cutest kids around! Hope they are all better soon..."frowing up" stinks!!!
Yes, I agree. Even when they are sick they are DARLING!!!! Love the one of Cam kissing his baby sis.
You have to have THE cutest sick kids I've ever seen!
Oh you poor thing, a house full of sick kiddo's is NO FUN! Especially the puking kind! Hope they are feeling better.
I didn't realize that Gabby was having heart surgery. I would love to make her a 'Think of our Gabby' button if you would like me to! ;-)
Kele- I would ADORE a "think of Gabby" button. You are so sweet for offering :)
No, they don't look sick but they sure do look awfully cute!!!
Post a Comment