Friday and Saturday in a nutshell
10:47 PM Posted In cameron , gabby , physical therapy 6 Comments »Since I suck at updating, I thought I'd update via pictures from this weekend so far...
If I have ever mislead anyone to believe that Gabby is short on clothes, never fear! We did some organizing on Friday. See?! Clothes make her happy, I swear!
Miss Gabby also participated in a little Physical Therapy with Miss Heidi on Friday. She was hysterical. She isn't usually all too pleased when Miss Heidi comes to play...you know...because she makes her work and do things she's supposed to do. This visit was quite the opposite though. Gabby had a great time and showed Miss Heidi a thing or two.
If anyone knows where I can get this toy, let me know...Gabby was infatuated.
Miss Heidi and Gabby worked on some container play and she was doing a fantastic job!
oh, and a side note-Gabby is definitely army crawling as of today. Who knew she just needed a little incentive such as her brother's toy fire truck to get her moving?! Video to come!

I took this yesterday shortly after we got out of the pool. Wish I could tan like this.


Today, G-Ma came over to participate in some water activities and she did NOT come empty handed. Yummy!! Thank you, G-ma!
It seems that Cameron is either hit or miss with his naps lately. Combine the lack of napping with the constant swimming he's been doing lately and the result is an EXTREMELY tired boy.
Nguyen, myself, and some friends have been hanging by the pool all evening and Cam was found like this only minutes after getting out of the water. Sweet boy.


Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Stay cool!







6 comments:
That pic of Gabby is the cutest!!!!! I'm so jealous of Cams tan!
Oh man, I had forgotten how much KayTar used to hate PT, but this reminded me. She used to just scream through the sessions, she couldn't stand to be touched. Ugh. I can't believe I'd forgotten that. I used to dread PT day. LOL. Eventually we turned a corner and she started to love it, now she loves anything where she finds herself the center of attention, as long as it doesn't involve needles or a cath.
Cam is SO tan! BubTar and KayTar are too, but not quite that tan! I love the photo of him zonked out in the hat. Too cute!
Holy cow that girl has a lot of clothes!!!! So girly :)
Well, if Lillian was younger than Gabby, I would be knocking on your door!
Yep, my kiddos tan just like CAM!! But, I guess that would get that from me :)
I want Gabby's wardrobe!!!
The last 2 pics in this post are PRICELESS!
Post a Comment