I'm getting so frustrated everytime I read about yet another cancellation. Arrrrrrrgh! We flew to Lucille Packard (in Cali) from Maui initially scheduled for 4/23 and each day it would be pushed back for 1 week due to no beds or other emergencies. Hopefully it will happen on the 13th and Gabby will come out of the surgery a stronger, healthier angel:)
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
12 comments:
Three push backs and two months! So lame!
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. I wanna ring some necks for you.
No freakin' way.
I think I'd have to kill someone.
Have a drink, maybe two, heck, you've got time to kill ;)
OMG Sheree!!! I'm so sorry, why do they keep doing this? You must be so frustrated.
Good GREIF, Sheree! How frustrating!!! That 'smilie' is certainly very appropriate. Praying the August 13th sticks!!!
Ugh, what a pain! OK, I guess the positive side is that at least the surgery is now after the Convention and not the week before.
That emoticon says it all.
GRRRRRR.
Sheesh...what the heck is going on?
i can't imagine the anxiaty you must have. i am so sorry. i bet you just want this to be over!
AARRRGGHH! I'm so sorry. That is really frustrating. I'll cross my fingers for August 13th, but I won't hold my breath :)
So do they cancel Last Minute?
I'm getting so frustrated everytime I read about yet another cancellation. Arrrrrrrgh! We flew to Lucille Packard (in Cali) from Maui initially scheduled for 4/23 and each day it would be pushed back for 1 week due to no beds or other emergencies. Hopefully it will happen on the 13th and Gabby will come out of the surgery a stronger, healthier angel:)
Post a Comment