Look who we got to play with yesterday!!

9:36 AM Posted In , , , , , 8 Comments »
Only our favorite boys ever!!




We decided to take advantage of the heat and have a playdate at the splash park.

Though, there wasn't a whole lot of splashing going on by these guys.
Instead, the opted for a little relaxation and conversation on the blanket.

This is Gabby's new favorite expression.
She reminds me of a puppy dog trying to process what's going on.



Cameron wasn't too fond of splashing around yesterday either...it was a little breezy and he kept telling me he was "fffrrrrrreeeezzzing!"

He opted for the regular ole' playground.



And sweet Joaquin was obviously tuckered out by all of the activity...



I think the only one to partake in the water fun was John Michael...

and his mama!

Eventually, temper tantrums got the best of someone...



and someone else was looking a little worn out...



so we called it a day.

We had a great time with our friends and hope to do it again
soon!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

The Sanchez Family said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! SOOOO cute! We're gonna miss you this week and we will be praying for you all. Gabby, we love you!!!!

Kyla said...

Looks like fun!

2blessed2stress said...

looks like a great time! Gabby we're praying for you this week... and your momma and daddy to!

Monica Crumley said...

We had a blast! John Michael loved splashing in the water and it was great seeing our little buddies again. Miss Gabby is quite the charmer. I'll post the pic of her giving John Michael his first kiss. Too cute! You're in our prayers, little one, for a successful surgery. Hugs.

~aj~ said...

Cute, cute babies! I just want to snuggle every single one of them!

KOPE FAMILY BLOG said...

I really love gabby's new look. Dont u love it when you get good pics like that! where was the splash park at? I wanna do something like that.

Cori said...

I love it when this crew gets together! The best pics EVER! I could eat each one of them up! PRECIOUS!!!!
Gabbys suit... Ahhh! Perfect!!

Lacey said...

What a fun day. Its nice to meet you, I don't know how I missed your blog for so long. My baby is Jaxson, he's 3 DS and a huge list of complications. Your munchkin is beautiful.