Gabby's picture came in!

1:38 PM Posted In , 15 Comments »
We have been visiting the Enchanted Images studio for a couple of years now and they NEVER ever disappoint.
Check out the newest piece of art of my lovely princess:


Now...where to hang it?

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooooohhhhhhh, so cute!

G-Ma said...

I want one!!!

sheree said...

what size mom?

My name is Sarah said...

Precious:)

The Boltz Family said...

That is so cute. I would love to find a photographer who does work like that.

The Sanchez Family said...

Artwork!!! I love it and I love your house filled with the most gorgeous photographs of your kids! Inspiring!

~aj~ said...

Oh my gosh, she is TOO SWEET!!!

Crittle said...

So pretty! I really do love the pics you get from that studio.

heidi marie said...

ahhhhhh! what a DOLL!!! you will have to hang it somewhere good for all to see!

Aunt Nutty said...

Oooh I need a copy of the princess too!

Monica Crumley said...

Beautiful. I love her dress and smile and the background, too.

Kyla said...

Adorable!

datri said...

How precious!!

Kirsten said...

So adorable! Gabby is way photogetic!

The Irwin Family said...

Such a pretty little girl :) I love it!!