I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
12 comments:
I LOVE IT! That's too cute. Miss you guys! Playdate on the horizon...
Ok, that is HILARIOUS!
That is absolutely the cutest NO I have ever seen. She would get away with EVERYTHING if she was with me.
ADORABLE- she will love that when she is older!
OMG I am in love with your child! That is absolutely precious and hilarious!
TOOOO CUTE!!!!! AHHH I could eat her up!!!
That is precious and priceless. So cute!
Okay. I actually laughed out loud on that one...
Every single picture is soooo cute, and the video......SHE IS SO SWEET!!!! And doing so well; Yeeee
she is so precious.
Seriously, how can you EVER tell that face no?! Oh, what a doll that Gabby is!
Adorable!
Post a Comment