Pen Pals!
8:07 PM Posted In cameron 3 Comments »Cameron has a penpal in Michigan named Max. He asks to write letters and draw pictures for Max nearly everyday. I think he is slightly confused though as our next door neighbor is also named Max. I am not certain that Cameron knows that these letters and drawings aren't being delivered directly to "Big Max" but that's alright...he'll get it one day!
.
Yesterday Cameron told me he wanted to send Max a letter "all by himself." I was given special instructions to stay in the house but I was able to negotiate and was then "allowed" to stand in the driveway and watch as he mailed his letter.
.



.







3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is a boy after my own heart, right there! Love me some Ninja Turtles!
I think it's precious he and Max are corresponding so much...even if he does think the letters are just going next door. ;)
Oh my gosh. He is too cute!
Ninja turtles! I love it!
So sweet!
Post a Comment