Just because I need to catch up for 31 for 21
11:56 PM 3 Comments »
I was going through all of my pictures from last month and came across some that I hadn't yet shared and you know- this whole posting everyday thing has me scrambling for topics.
These were taken when my girlfriends and I went out for a ladies dinner to a local Southern BBQ joint.
.
.
Be forewarned: If you are hungry or on any type of diet, click that little X on the top right.
This post is not for you.
.
.
This is how the drinks were served; In mason jars!
Strawberry Lemonade? Yes please!
Strawberry Lemonade? Yes please!
.
Tiff thought it was quite tasty!
.
.
We were having a fun night just being silly. Ashley told me I could put this pic on the blog so I'm holding her to it. Bet you thought you were getting away with this, huh ash?
.
.
.We were having a fun night just being silly. Ashley told me I could put this pic on the blog so I'm holding her to it. Bet you thought you were getting away with this, huh ash?
.
And then....the food came out.
I ordered the fried chicken, gravy, and VEGETABLES...Because I'm health conscious like that.
I think vegetables should always be served smothered in gravy, by the way.
.
I ordered the fried chicken, gravy, and VEGETABLES...Because I'm health conscious like that.
I think vegetables should always be served smothered in gravy, by the way.
.
This was Lauren's feast...it looked good so I had to take a picture of her plate as well.
.
.
ahhhhhhhh.
.
.
.
Let's not forget...
.
DESSERT!
(although I gotta say, even though it looks fabulous, it wasn't as good as the fried chicken!)
.
.
And then after the meal, our waitress brought us...hot towels?
They were like steaming hot. So we all had a mini facial in our booth. That was nice.
.
.
.ahhhhhhhh.
.
.
.Let's not forget...
.
DESSERT!
(although I gotta say, even though it looks fabulous, it wasn't as good as the fried chicken!)
.
Surprisingly enough, I didn't gain any weight after this meal.
I made Nguyen promise he'd take me there again soon. I couldn't stop thinking about it for a good week after. Ugh. Is it any wonder that my ass is as big as it is?!










3 comments:
That looks soooo good!
Wait. There are vegetables on your plate? *squinting* Oh, ok. I see them now.
Yeah... Chrystal, if you look really close you can see the little tiny pieces of veggies under the country gravy ;-)
Looks like you girl had fun :) I think it's one of those meals you don't want to know the calorie count, and just enjoy the yumm yumm grub!!
Post a Comment