Getting in the spirit!

12:18 PM Posted In , 2 Comments »
Well, it is officially October which means the men in my house broke out the Halloween decor and got to work.
.

.
Good job, boys!
.
While daddy was busy getting things set up outside, Cameron took a moment to flirt with our neighbor, Miss T.

But then it was back to business!
.

.
I tried to get some cute pics
.

.
But someone was feeling extra silly.
.

.
Tomorrow we get to tackle Halloween costumes. Wish us luck...Cameron has been pretty indecisive!
.
Happy October!

2 comments:

The Hapa Girl said...

That's so funny that you posted this. Because I told my husband it was too early for Halloween decorations. He said I was wrong and did them anyway with the kids! Apparently, all of facebook did them too!

Kyla said...

Wow! You really decorate! We don't even have that much stuff for Christmas time. LOL!