Happy Halloween!!

9:02 PM Posted In , , 11 Comments »
Just wrapping up my 31 for 21 post...another year down! Hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing!!
.
Tonight we went trick or treating with some neighbors and had a great time. Cameron is still at an age where it's not ALL about getting as much candy as possible- but more about the experience. So even though we only hit up a total of maybe six houses, he thought it was the greatest thing ever!
.
This was pre-TOT'ing...getting ready to leave.


.
On our way out. This was as good as it got as far as a picture with both my babies.
.

First stop:

Nguyen was dying from laughter thanks to Cameron and his "Thank you, sir" after every house we visited.

Gabby got in on some TOT'ing action as well.
.



and FINALLY, we were home. The kids had a blast sorting through everything, Gabby especially!
.
.
Cameron's first pick was a reese's peanut butter cup. Yup...he must be my son!
.

.
gabby just rummaged...
.

.
until she found something that really got her excited!
.
(don't worry- she never got to taste the sugar babies...just a couple of licks of a lollipop!)


Cameron enjoyed his last piece of candy for the night while lounging around with The Dad.
We had a great night and hope you all did too!
.
Happy Halloween!

11 comments:

Aunt Nutty said...

OMG, your babies look so cute. Bumble Bee Gabby is just precious and Cameron made a great skeleton. The pic of Gabby with the Sugar Babies is classic.

Happy Halloween to you all!

XOXO

The Sanchez Family said...

SUGAR BABIES!!!!!! OMG...that is hilarious!!! Love the costumes. Especially the bumble bee tutu! LOVE it!!!

Gretchen said...

OMG...I love the pic. of Gabby w/ the sugar babies, so adorable :)

kangfamily said...

What cute costumes. Gabby is an adorable bumble bee. I love the picture with the sugar babies...so perfect!

~aj~ said...

She's a Sugar Baby for sure!

The kids looked so cute in their costumes...glad ya'll had a great night!

Holly Suni said...

the Sugar babies picture is wonderful!

tierd said...

PRECIOUS kids! Looks like they had a great time!!! Love it!

Kyla said...

That photo of Gabby is just hilarious!

I thought Cam was gonna be a flower?

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much I missed from your blog. It's 12.30am and can't go to sleep; I need to catch up. YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Time just flies and I'm so busy with my little ones. Your kids are lovely and Gabby soooooo sweet!!! Put us down for next year walk cause we wanna join your team (if possible) . Don't ask me what I did this year.

Kirsten said...

Gracie had the same tights for her bumble bee costume! They're so cute (your kids that is...)!

Kele said...

What a precious little bumble bee! And the excited bumble is the best!!