well, I suck.
8:43 PM 4 Comments »
I have not been so good about 31 for 21...I have already missed TWO posts and we're only nine days in. Hmm. Well, how bout' this- I promise to post 31 times in October. They may not be daily but I'll get it done!
.
We have been staying busy around here this week. I can't decide if Gabby is sick or just has allergies but I am betting on allergies. She is a snotty mess but if I give her Benadryl, all is good. Other than that, she is happy and spunky-JUST the way I like her.
.
We have been dog-sitting all week and I have been loving every minute of it. Most everyone knows I am an extreme dog lover and though I have a dog (a four pound chihuahua) I have really missed having a big dog around and this Great Dane is definitely keeping me content this week, but holy WOW...I am tired. I walk her daily (sometimes twice) plus give her plenty of love and attention throughout the day. I remember now why it is I won't get another dog...it's just like having another child!
.
.
We have been staying busy around here this week. I can't decide if Gabby is sick or just has allergies but I am betting on allergies. She is a snotty mess but if I give her Benadryl, all is good. Other than that, she is happy and spunky-JUST the way I like her.
.
We have been dog-sitting all week and I have been loving every minute of it. Most everyone knows I am an extreme dog lover and though I have a dog (a four pound chihuahua) I have really missed having a big dog around and this Great Dane is definitely keeping me content this week, but holy WOW...I am tired. I walk her daily (sometimes twice) plus give her plenty of love and attention throughout the day. I remember now why it is I won't get another dog...it's just like having another child!
.
That's about all we've been up to. Nguyen is off tomorrow so we are going to get our flu shots (except Gabby because I still don't know if she has a cold or what!) Speaking of- Gabby's doctor has reccomended that we all get the H1N1 vaccine along with the regular flu shot. Anyone else going this route? I'm doing it because I trust her 100% but just wondering if anyone else is planning on getting it.
.
Hopefully I'll have some posts that are worth reading next week! Have a great weekend-I'll be Christmas shopping!!




4 comments:
Dog sitting sounds like it is keeping you busy! I haven't been perfect with the 31 for 21 either, but hey...we are trying right? Let me know how the H1N1 goes...our ped is highly recommending it as well, but I am nervous about it??? Brayden already got the seasonal flu shot, but not the H1N1 yet? There has just been so much hype about it, negative and positive...so because I haven't seen facts for myself, it is a tough decision...but let me know how it goes for Gabby...have a great weekend...
We will all be shooting up here ... well,you know what I mean.I too trust my doctor 1000% and with Zoey's fragile immune system,I figure we all have to do at the very least all we can do.Does that make sense because I am seriously deliriously tired here?Hope Gabby fights off whatever is brewing and hope you all enjoy the weekend.We head up north for the Nike marathon next weekend ... looks like rain.I melt in the rain.I am sorta like the wicked witch of the west.I'll wave as I drive by.
Hubby wants us to get the H1N1 shot too. If you get it let me know how it goes.
We all got our flu shot and at the end of this month we are getting the H1N1 shot also.
Post a Comment