Snips and Snails: 4
8:45 PM Posted In cameron , snips and snails 9 Comments »
11/26 During Thanksgiving dinner we went around the table and said what we were thankful for. Cameron also started to educate us on Pilgrims and Indians. I asked him "What did the Pilgrims do" and without missing a beat he said, "stole all the land from the Indians."
11/28 Cameron is at that curious age where EVERY question is followed by a "Why?" and every response to the "why" is then also followed by a "why?" We have been answering his questions as best we can but after about the fourth or fifth "why" I tend to drop the "well, why do YOU think?" line to which Cameron always responds with, "Aw, just FORGET about it!"
12/6 For whatever reason, Cameron has started referring to Train Conductors as "Seductors." He tells me almost on a daily basis that he is going to be a "Seductor" when he grows up. Nice.
.
11/28 Cameron is at that curious age where EVERY question is followed by a "Why?" and every response to the "why" is then also followed by a "why?" We have been answering his questions as best we can but after about the fourth or fifth "why" I tend to drop the "well, why do YOU think?" line to which Cameron always responds with, "Aw, just FORGET about it!"
12/6 For whatever reason, Cameron has started referring to Train Conductors as "Seductors." He tells me almost on a daily basis that he is going to be a "Seductor" when he grows up. Nice.
.




9 comments:
OMG!!! Seriously this kid is a comedian in the making! I just love it!
Hahaha! A seductor. LOL.
I'm telling ya, with those eyes and that smile, he'd have no problem being a Seductor someday!
Seductor!!!! Ha! And stealing all the land from the Indians...good to know he's in a school teaching him those basics! :)
Hilarious kid!
LOL!!! That is too funny! Now I'll never be able to watch Thomas Train without thinking about The Seductor!
Oh man, 'seductor' that is awesome!
That boy is too funny and he doesn't even know it yet!
omg, seductor is awesome!!!!! Hubby must be proud!
I am literally laughing out loud, seriously, that is hysterical!
'Seductor!' I love it!!!
Post a Comment