
Tonight ESPECIALLY I am thankful for NGUYEN who is sitting upright in our living room with a feverish, snotty, pukey baby on his chest. The snot and the fever I can handle...the yonks- not so much! Thank you Nguyen from saving me from my worst fear ever!! Poor Gabby...and daddy!
6 comments:
You are so lucky to have a husband that can handle that stuff! Mine NOT so much! I am good for it though...but you seriously are a lucky girl! Love the Santa pic BTW! SOOOO cute! I have a feeling too that Brayden is going to be scared of him??? Hopefully he will surprise me? Although, I love those screaming pics too!! :)
Oh I hope everyone feels better.
Oh poor Gabby. Yea for the Dad!!!
Oh poor Gabby baby. Tell Nguyen I said he is the BEST! You all take care. Happy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Aunt Nutty
Oh no, I hope Gabby is getting better!! Let me know if you need help. Your hubby is awesome!!!
Thank goodness for good hubbies!
Hope Gabby is feeling better tonight.
Post a Comment