Thankful A to Z: "A"
2:15 PM Posted In thankful A to Z 2 Comments »
Cathy, over at "A Walk in Lily's Garden" came up with a great idea to blog about what she is thankful for in the month of November, A to Z. At first I thought it was a great idea, just not one I wanted to commit to. However, as I read through all of my friends posts out in the blogging world (and there are a lot of them, believe me!) I have found that many have decided to follow Cathy's lead and I have really enjoyed reading them.
.
SO, that being said...I'll be a copycat and do the same. I'm starting in mid-November (whoa...is it really?) so I'll have to play a bit of catch-up! Bear with me!
.
.
I am thankful for ADVOCACY. Never in my life have I felt the need to advocate for anything, really. We'll go ahead and call that selfishness on my part. It's okay...I can admit it. Anyway, it feels good to spread awareness and FIGHT for people who need help. More people should join the advocating train. The world would definitely be a better place!
.
SO, that being said...I'll be a copycat and do the same. I'm starting in mid-November (whoa...is it really?) so I'll have to play a bit of catch-up! Bear with me!
.

.
I am thankful for ADVOCACY. Never in my life have I felt the need to advocate for anything, really. We'll go ahead and call that selfishness on my part. It's okay...I can admit it. Anyway, it feels good to spread awareness and FIGHT for people who need help. More people should join the advocating train. The world would definitely be a better place!




2 comments:
A...for AMEN to that! :)
You rock this advocate gig!
Post a Comment