I was just thinking the other day that I need a photo of little Joaquin's bottom. Just too precious for words! And her scar looks really good for being only 2 months post surgery!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
13 comments:
Too cute. Jax bump in his chest has actually gone down a little. So give it a couple of years, it may come down on its own as she grows.
Too cute. We need to plan a trip to see you guys. It's been way too long since I've seen Prince Cameron and Princess Gabby!
Oh, she is TOO cute!
Precious!!!!!
Oof...her little scar. How is the sweet princess?
I was just thinking the other day that I need a photo of little Joaquin's bottom. Just too precious for words! And her scar looks really good for being only 2 months post surgery!
jen- only ONE month post surgery ;)
Oh how cute. I just want to give her a hug:)
The girl is looking fantabulous...is that such a word?
Cutie patootie! What a doll!
Aw, look at her! Miss you, princess!
O.M.G.! How stinkin' cute is she??? Priceless!
I didn't think she could ever be much cuter than she is in that first picture. And then I got to see her little nakey baby bootie...SOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment