31 for 21
10:36 PM 7 Comments »It's officially October which means it's Down syndrome awareness month! In honor of this wonderful month, I will be blogging everyday for 31 days in honor of T21. Remember this from last year... "31 for 21!"
.
So, in order to give myself some material to write about every.day. for 31 days, I'm asking YOU to comment and ask any questions you may have about Down syndrome or my family...and if I don't know that answer, I'll find it. This can be a learning experience for us all ;)
.
Happy October!
.





7 comments:
Yay for you! I will try to think of some questions for you.
Good idea!! My question is: when do I get to see you and the babies?
Good Idea :)
Question:
What are some of the changes/affects that your family has experienced with Gabby having DS.(Good and Bad) Since I found out about Gabby I have done a lot of research myself just to be informed, but I am sure that DS affects every family differently.
On another note I am so happy that Gabby is doing great!!
This is a very important questions.
Do you know HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?
Hope you know?
aunt kim-
OF COURSE I know!
I love you too :)
My question is when are we going to have a new brother or sister for Cameron & Gabby? Yes I did just ask THAT question, but you can just tell me to MYOB.
Post a Comment