4/31
7:00 AM 7 Comments »
I got another question:
My question is when are we going to have a new brother or sister for Cameron & Gabby? Yes I did just ask THAT question, but you can just tell me to MYOB.
(That was from Aunt Nutty, by the way)
Answer:
If Nguyen had it his way, we would have six more kids. But since I'm the boss (kidding...sort of) we will probably be adding only ONE more baby to the Phamily. Look for that announcement sometime in 2011.
:)
My question is when are we going to have a new brother or sister for Cameron & Gabby? Yes I did just ask THAT question, but you can just tell me to MYOB.
(That was from Aunt Nutty, by the way)
Answer:
If Nguyen had it his way, we would have six more kids. But since I'm the boss (kidding...sort of) we will probably be adding only ONE more baby to the Phamily. Look for that announcement sometime in 2011.
:)




7 comments:
Whoo Hooo! You and Nguyen make the cutest babies
3 is much more fun than 2...LOL!
Yay!!! I love all my babies!!!
3 is the new 2 :)!!!
He wants that many? Yikes!
Well, I do think you guys make ADORABLE children and I'm loving having 3 as well! Can't wait, Phamily!
From another convert...three is pretty perfect!
Gotta love Aunt Nutty. ;)
Post a Comment