snips and snails: 1
7:00 AM Posted In snips and snails 8 Comments »
post 3/31 for 31 for 21...
.
.
.
.
10/2 I was upset to find that Cameron had ignored my request that he pick up the 547 pieces of construction paper he threw all over the dining room floor. I looked at him with disapointment and said, "Cameron, when I ask you to do something, I expect you to do it and not ignore me." He replied with a sigh, "Mom...I'm still the same ole' boy."
.
9/30 As Cameron was resting on the couch in the evening, preparing for bedtime, he shot up quickly and looked at me with a bright eyed blank stare and said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
.
9/30 While Cameron was watching his morning cartoons, I gave him a big wet kiss on the cheek as I walked past him. He turned, looked at me and said "that made me sooo happy."
.
.
9/29 we had a friend come over with her Great Dane that we would be dogsitting while she was away on her honeymoon. She also brought along her chihuahua, "Hemi." While we were out in the backyard chatting, the dogs were chasing eachother. Cameron asked me, "Mom, why is that big dog chasing the chika-wa-wa?"
.
.
9/20 While driving in the car Cameron says to me "Mom, when you're a baby again, I am going to put you in a carseat and drive you around."
.





8 comments:
HILARIOUS!!!! What a riot he is!
Cameron is a riot! So funny, and unbelievably clever. I love the kiss.
You have to write all of these down and write a book - they are precious!!!
Cameron is soo funny. What a great imagination he has!
LOL...can't wait for you to be a baby again!
Cam is sooo funny!! His comment about your kiss is so sweet!
Too funny. I can see that he provides you with lots of smile and entertainment.:)
I'm so glad you're recording these. That boy of yours is too precious!
Post a Comment