Snips and Snails: 2
12:17 AM Posted In snips and snails 1 Comment »
10/5 Cameron was noticing that Journey (the dog we're watching for the week) has lots of nipples. He told me "Journey has a lot of baby bottles on her belly."
10/9 After school Cameron hopped in the shower (our new ritual to ward off winter germs) and after about twenty minutes I told him it was time to get out so we could eat lunch. He asked why we weren't going out to eat at a restaurant to which I relpied, "because we need to save money." He looked at me seriously for a minutes and said "Live better. Wal-Mart."
10/11 Gabby is often referred to as "Little" in our house thanks to her big brother. This afternoon, I asked Gabby, "What's wrong, Little?" and out of nowhere, Cameron- who was off in his playroom but still within earshot says "the cat and the fiddle." This continued throughout the day anytime he heard me address "Little"..."the cat and the fiddle!!"
10/13 Today we got flu shots and it was...eventful (thanks to a terrified Cameron.) On the way home, Cameron was crying and crying and crying, obviously being dramatic about the experience. I, for one, was irritated that he put up such a fuss and told him so. Cameron kept trying to convince me that he should get a trip to the toy store for getting his shot and I was quick to inform him that he by no means demonstrated behavior that warranted a trip to the toy store (seriously guys...it was a SCENE!) Then, through tears he told me "you know what mom-I'm GREAT and that's why I should get a new toy!"
10/9 After school Cameron hopped in the shower (our new ritual to ward off winter germs) and after about twenty minutes I told him it was time to get out so we could eat lunch. He asked why we weren't going out to eat at a restaurant to which I relpied, "because we need to save money." He looked at me seriously for a minutes and said "Live better. Wal-Mart."
10/11 Gabby is often referred to as "Little" in our house thanks to her big brother. This afternoon, I asked Gabby, "What's wrong, Little?" and out of nowhere, Cameron- who was off in his playroom but still within earshot says "the cat and the fiddle." This continued throughout the day anytime he heard me address "Little"..."the cat and the fiddle!!"
10/13 Today we got flu shots and it was...eventful (thanks to a terrified Cameron.) On the way home, Cameron was crying and crying and crying, obviously being dramatic about the experience. I, for one, was irritated that he put up such a fuss and told him so. Cameron kept trying to convince me that he should get a trip to the toy store for getting his shot and I was quick to inform him that he by no means demonstrated behavior that warranted a trip to the toy store (seriously guys...it was a SCENE!) Then, through tears he told me "you know what mom-I'm GREAT and that's why I should get a new toy!"




1 comments:
Gracie handled her flu shot like a champ. All she did was say "Ow" and then gave the nurse the stink eye. LOL :) But, she has pulled that tantrum shit with us at stores and it drives me nuts!!! Cameron says the funniest things. You got give him credit for being witty.
Post a Comment