I suck.
6:43 PM 4 Comments »
It's almost 7pm and I have been telling myself all day that I need to do a post about something. Yet, here I am, postless with nothing really to say.
I would tell you all about my day except, well...there wasn't much substance to my day. Cameron went to his grandparents, and Gabby and I went grocery shopping. Normally, Gabs and I go to the mall on Sunday but I have already spent too much this month so I banned myself from shopping until November.
So that was our day. Groceries, and oh yeah...LAUNDRY. Fun stuff. Hope you all had a more exciting weekend than I did ;)
peace.
I would tell you all about my day except, well...there wasn't much substance to my day. Cameron went to his grandparents, and Gabby and I went grocery shopping. Normally, Gabs and I go to the mall on Sunday but I have already spent too much this month so I banned myself from shopping until November.
So that was our day. Groceries, and oh yeah...LAUNDRY. Fun stuff. Hope you all had a more exciting weekend than I did ;)
peace.




4 comments:
I have many days like that... :)
Well, I think you need to post a video of your cuties in live action if you're running low on material!
I do NaBloPoMo, which is a posting every day thing, but I have to include videos or I'd never make it!
good idea kyla! I'll work on that today ;)
Hey I applaud you just for posting every day! I post like once a week and have a hard time coming up with stuff to talk about :)
Post a Comment