I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
7 comments:
She always has a bow in her hair doesn't she. I loved your buddy walk pictures. The big bow was too cute!
So cute how she is learning so much from Cam so fast. Even her facial expressions!
That is precious! I nominated you for an award today on my blog....
LOVE IT!!
They look so much alike in that picture. The same profile!
Awesome! Just awesome! :)
I love the matching looks!
Jessica from Ten Squares sent me.
Post a Comment