Sugar Cookies!
7:00 AM 6 Comments »Let me just say...it is HARD to write everyday. I realize more and more how boring I actually am.
SO, without further adieu, here was our excitement for the day....
SUGAR COOKIES!

Cameron thinks that once they are frosted, they are completely ruined and he won't come near them with a ten foot pole. Whatever. I won't go near them withOUT the frosting. Goofy kid.


I was playing with my new camera while the baking was going down, so enjoy all of the pics! ;)

My son has also decided that since I went out of my way to buy a snazzy new camera with all of the bells and whistles, he will no longer let me take his photograph. So, from now on, all pictures of Cameron will either be of his back, or of him throwing a tantrum. Thanks kid.
VOILA!





6 comments:
Yum! I love sugar cookies and those look quite tasty.
Your cookies look great!
Those are soooo yummy looking!
Oh yummy. I wish I could have one. Your cookies look good.
Yum!!!!!!! I totally agree with the posting every day. I have a few ideas for some posts but otherwise, I'm struggling!!!!
Ok, I got to run to the store to buy some dang cookies now!
Post a Comment