you know how people always say...
7:53 AM 5 Comments »4/31
"Babies should come with an owner's manual"
????

Well my baby did.
I was chuckling to myself this afternoon
while I was trying to organize all of the business cards of all of the
wonderful people we have met along this journey.
When I brought this beastly binder home from the hospital,
it sat on my kitchen counter for a couple of weeks before I was ready
to actually dive into it.

I can find humor in it now, but I sure didn't five months ago.
I really appreciate all of the hardwork that many volunteers put in to make
these "owner's manuals" for new parents.
It's so nice to be able to look up something in a flash if I ever have a question.

Which I do...frequently.
Anyway, thought someone would get a kick out of it ;)





5 comments:
haha, thats convenient! But...what is that pointing to in the second pic?? I feel you may need an owners manual for your owners manual! =)
That might be the cutest photo of her yet!!
KayTar didn't come with an instruction manual, but we seem to be writing our own. LOL.
casey- that is a pic of her chromosomes and the arrow is pointing to her third 21st chromosone :)
Cute, cute photo. I absolutely cannot wait to meet the Princess!
I'm with Kyla...that may be the cutest Princess photo yet. She melts my heart!!!
Post a Comment