I've been Tagged!

11:57 AM Posted In 7 Comments »
I have been tagged by Julie today. Thank you, Julie...now I don't have to try and come up with something, haha.


Okay, so I am supposed to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself. Let's see...
1. No one is allowed to fold my laundry except ME. I have a certain way I like things to be done. If Nguyen feels like helping out and I find that he has folded the laundry, I have to unfold everything and do it "my way" or else I won't stop thinking about it and it will bother me ALL day.
2. I have a tattoo of a butterfly on my back that I usually forget I have and I wish I never got it.
3. I have been best friends with Ashley and Tiffany since fifth grade. Let me do the math...almost 16 years?
4. When I was pregnant with Cameron, I craved cherry 7up and frozen burritos like no other. Maybe that explains the 65+ pounds?
5. Also when I was preggers with Cam, my foot went from a size 7.5 to an 8 and it remains an 8. I know that happens to a lot of women but I still think it is so bizarre.
6. I couldn't burp until I was maybe 13 or 14. It was weird. Like I NEVER burped and I actually wished I could.
7. I busted my forehead when I was in preschool and I still remember the snoopy shirt I was wearing when it happened.
Alrighty then...now it's my turn to do some tagging. I choose:
3. Jill
4. TheErs
Have fun! :)

7 comments:

Julie said...

Yay!!! I love it!

Pity DaFoo said...

I posted it! Finally gave me something to post about. :)

Crittle said...

I may have to wait a little bit before tackling this. Plus, do I even know 7 bloggers??

LOL@laundry folding!

~aj~ said...

Your excitement over burping made me laugh. I still to this day CANNOT burp. And if one happens to slip out I get incredibly excited and high-five anyone nearby.

Another coincidence...when I busted my forehead, I got a Snoopy band-aid over my stitches. :)

I loved your random things!

Kyla said...

I'm kind of the same way with laundry, if I HAVE to, I'll have Josh lay it out for me while I'm at school or something, but when I get home I always rearrange it all. Oh well, at least he gets it out of the dryer before it wrinkles!

WheresMyAngels said...

I'm not it, I'm not!! lol

Your weird with the laundry but that is how I am with the dishwasher. My husband and staff call me The Dishwasher Nazi.

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh and you went from a 7.5 to a 8?

Well I went from a 9 to a 10 and then to a 10.5. Only they don't sell 10.5. So my shoes are either too little or too big!