in love with a reality T.V. star...

2:00 PM 11 Comments »
post 2/31




and he just happens to be a gay man. So what?






If you have never seen the Bravo reality series Flipping Out, I highly suggest you do! It is my most favorite show right now (well technically, the season has ended, but it will be back next year!)






This man buys real estate in the Southern California area and remodels them, and sells them for a HUGE profit. This is something I think would be SO fun to do! I have always kind of wished I could be an interior designer, and the houses he does really REALLY kindle that fire inside of me! He does AMAZING work. Add that to the fact that he has OCD and he is absolutely, comepletely over the top and ridiculous, and you have a hit show!






I am serious, if you haven't seen it- go watch it on Bravo.com or something : )






Nguyen is always teasing me for having a crush on a gay man. Can't help it. He's perfection, ha!

go press pause on my playlist at the bottom so you can enjoy this clip!







11 comments:

Virginia said...

Sheree, you really have NO cavities? Do you have your wisdom teeth?

sheree said...

I am so confused right now??? Where is this question coming from, lol???

I might have cavities. I won't admit how long it's been since I went to the dentist. OH-and no, I do not have wisdom teeth. I am genetically awesome like that.

Crittle said...

Hey! I just got my first cavity and I still have my wisdom teeth. Am I cool? LOL!

Ah, Jeff Lewis. It's always a great day with Jeff. Is that the birthday when he got Zoila the portrait?

Gotta love the time that he requested percentages of different sodas. I totally do that. I used to say "half" but now I'm all, "Can you get me 40% Sprite and 60% lemonade?"

I am a total reality TV junkie.

Sigh.

sheree said...

OMG! I love that you watch that show! I don't know anyone else other than my aunt that does!

And yes...I totally love that he orders drinks in percentages. He rocks. I should look for that clip on you tube!

~aj~ said...

Never heard of it, but he is an awesomely cute gay man! I'll be adding it to my Tivo schedule. :)

Kyla said...

I don't watch it, but the commercials drive me crazy. I'd want to slap the guy pretty quickly. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I agree - he's great! I can't believe people stick around to work for him though ... I'd want to be his friend, not employee!

Anonymous said...

You'll have to share him with me! I love this show, and I glad its coming back. I love his relationship with Zoila. My goal is to be wealthy enough one day to buy a huge house and get Jeff to renovate it.....ah, if only!

The Hapa Girl said...

He's crazy but additive to watch! LOL...so do you also want to have his unemotional and crazy side too?

sheree said...

yes! I love every part of him- even his craziness! That's the best part, actually.

Unknown said...

I love Jeff too. Whenever I go some where that you get your drink yourself, I always get 70% fruit punch, 10% lemonade, and 30% Sprite!