"Are you China?"
8:00 AM 9 Comments »"Are you China?"
I am still laughing. My kid is funnnny! Apparently he has taken notice that I don't look like his dad and his grandparents. And amazingly, he was able to make a reference to his facial features being linked to descendents of China. Kids are so smart.
So this evening, Nguyen, myself, and Cameron were all hanging out in Cameron's room when he turns to me and says "Mommy, are you China?" I knew right away what he was trying to say and I was trying to not to chuckle too much. I explained to him that I was not "China" and Nguyen threw out "No, she's white!" My kid is now super confused.
We are leaving for our mini vacation this afternoon so wish us luck for the car ride! It really isn't that far, but I always feel bad for my babies when they're stuck in their carseats for longer than an hour :(
Peace.




9 comments:
Thats so funny! It's amazing how men and women are so different in how they explain things to their kids. I always they the logical approach, while Justin will just make a statement, usually something humorous, that just confuses Sirene even more, then I have to explain what he means, lol!
Hope you have fun on your mini-vaca!!
Ok that is the cutest!
Have a fun time on your trip!
Three words for you..."portable DVD player"...Gabby's still way too small for that, but it really helps us in all our long drives down South (LA) or up North (SF). Hope you have a great time!
Hahaha!
White!! ha ha, oh you need to kick him for that one. That is going to confuse him.
How cute.
Omg too funny Sheree! I love how smart kids are and the things they pick up. Cameron cracks me up! Hope you have a great vacay!
LOL...too funny! My daughter almost got in a fist fight because her friend didn't believe her that she was a little black. And then having daddy tell her that mommy is white and daddy is black!
BTW...what kind of new camera did you get???
He is too funny! Have a good trip.
She's white-that is hilarious! Sounds like something my husband would say! I am just waiting for those questions from my babies!
Post a Comment