Buddy Walk 2008!

8:00 AM 10 Comments »
The 2008 Buddy Walk was a wonderful success! Thanks to friends and family, Gabby's Guardian Angels raised $1420! Because this was our first Buddy Walk and I wasn't sure how it would go, I had set a goal of $500. I should have known our friends and family would nearly triple that goal! Way to go!









I want to thank everyone who came and walked with us, as well as all of you who helped raise money but weren't able to show up. We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you!










It was a great day and the rain actually avoided us, which was nice! We are already excited about next year :)





10 comments:

Crittle said...

Congrats on having a good day! And your team sounds fabulous. I love G's stylish bow.

Was Chris Burke there with his band? I heard that he was going to be in Sac.

Kyla said...

I'm so glad it went well, Sheree!!

sheree said...

yes, Chris Burke was there! We hung around for a couple of songs, but then we were starving, so we took off! :)

The Hapa Girl said...

I'm so happy you guys had a great walk! If I'm around here next year I'll probably participate. I don't think there is one in Fairfield/Solano County.

Casey said...

So glad everything went well!! I find I underestimate my ability to meet my fundraising goals too, for the Aids Walk I set a $1000 goal for the team and we wound up raising over $5000! Congrats on your first Buddy Walk, hopefully next year i'll be able to join you!

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a blast!

The Sanchez Family said...

I looked everywhere for you but I couldn't find you. I would have loved to meet you. Let's try and plan a playdate or a coffee date to meet!!!

angiesarman said...

Great Job!!! Way to go. I am so happy things turned out great.

~aj~ said...

Tripled your goal?! Wow, that's fantastic!

Can't wait to see what you think of Twilight. Get ready to be addicted. :)

Shawndi84 said...

Hey! Your kids are gorgeous!!! Just wanted to say HI!!

-Shawndi & A'Reian