A day at the park...
7:00 AM 7 Comments »
The weather is definitely getting cooler so I decided, since we were bored, that we would go to the park while we still could! Cameron was stoked! Plus, I had a half loaf of expired bread so, why not?



It was actually pretty comical...background story: my neighborhood is pretty tight-knit. Everyone likes to know what everyone else is up to. If you actually want to get some exercise by walking or running in the hood', you better think again because you will, no doubt, be stopped to chat about association fees, who's breaking the rules by building stuff in their backyard, who's daughter was caught making out with that bagger at the grocery store, etc.

Not bad! Let's try again:
Better. But I still think there's room for improvement.

Nope...no room for improvement. I SUCK!
Would you take a look at that boo boo lip? My God, that's impressive!
That was my cue to round up our stuff and get the kids home. Cameron was not impressed that we had to leave. I dragged both screaming kids to the car, got them strapped in, and they were both knocked out within seconds.
It was a good day : )
I made us some pb&j's and we headed out!
Cameron thought it was so cool that we were eating outside at a park.
I swear, he doesn't live a sheltered life.

Apparently, pb&j's taste WAAYYY better at the park!
Look at that face!

Normally I wouldn't condone feeding the ducks at the picnic bench, but they started making their way towards us and we were just about finished, so I said what the heck!

It was actually pretty comical...background story: my neighborhood is pretty tight-knit. Everyone likes to know what everyone else is up to. If you actually want to get some exercise by walking or running in the hood', you better think again because you will, no doubt, be stopped to chat about association fees, who's breaking the rules by building stuff in their backyard, who's daughter was caught making out with that bagger at the grocery store, etc.
Some of the neighbors have decided to get their exercise elsewhere LIKE, the park.
And of course, we ran into one of our neighbor friends there. I hope she doesn't think we were stalking her or anything. We really just wanted to feed the ducks, HONEST!
Anyway, she ended up taking Cam for a stroll while Gabby and I sated behind at the picnic table with the pushy geese. I attempted some self portraits which is extremely difficult with my new "heavy as a bowling ball" camera. Here's what I got:

Not bad! Let's try again:
Better. But I still think there's room for improvement.
Nope...no room for improvement. I SUCK!
Would you take a look at that boo boo lip? My God, that's impressive!
That was my cue to round up our stuff and get the kids home. Cameron was not impressed that we had to leave. I dragged both screaming kids to the car, got them strapped in, and they were both knocked out within seconds.
It was a good day : )




7 comments:
Oh my word, Cameron is so cute in his little hat. And Gabby's pout lip...SOOOO precious!
Glad you guys had a fun picnic!
Great pictures! Your kids are always so well-dressed ... looks like a magazine photo shoot every time you post pictures - cute, cute, cute!
Great photos. You have such cute kids!!
CUUUUUUTE!
That little Gabby just melts me! I just want to cuddle her. Can I come over?
Looks like a fun day, even with the pouty lip. So cute.
Looks like ya'll had fun!! Check out Cam in his Polo, he looks like a little model! I LOVE the last picture of Gabby!!
Post a Comment