why didn't you ask where auntie ashley lives???? he hasn't forgotten about me has he? i'm so selfish! lol i love that kid i want to smother him in kisses hes so cute!
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful babies. My son is an active little man who is growing up far too fast and my baby girl is the most laid back, happy baby in the whole world. Oh yeah...and she happens to have an extra chromosome. Cuz' that's how she rolls.
We live life one day at a time and go with the flow! Thanks for checking out our blog.
6 comments:
I'm dying over here, knowing that Cam and Dwight currently have the same favorite food. Did you know they sell them in 5lb boxes at Costco?!
yes I know that! That's where we get them!
why didn't you ask where auntie ashley lives???? he hasn't forgotten about me has he? i'm so selfish! lol i love that kid i want to smother him in kisses hes so cute!
I can't wait to see a picture of Cam and Tank and Teacher Diana on his new swingset drinking Starbucks. :)
The Starbuck orders cracked me up! Who knew a three year old saying macchiato would be so adorable.
That Cameron is just too cute. In the beginning you can tell he was like "Oh mom, I can't believe you are making me do this." He's a doll, Sheree!
Post a Comment