random.

8:26 PM Posted In 6 Comments »
I apologize in advance because this will be ALL over the place. Just little things running through my mind on display for you all to see ;)

**does anyone know what's up with the blogger gadget "blog list?" I have recently come to realize that it isn't always updating when someone posts something new on their blog. People that I thought hadn't blogged in weeks were actually blogging everyday and it wasn't informing me. Also, some of my blogs disappeared from my list? And this has nothing to do with all that drama- some blogs completely fell of the list WITHOUT me actually removing them? What's up? If you know, fill me in.

**one of my best friends, Jenny, is in town from MED SCHOOL in tennessee. Her and I were planning on surprising our other best buds but she just couldn't wait. I forgive her ; )

**I miss my friend Ashley. She has been living in England for what feels like FOREVER and I am ready for her to move home.

**I need to charge my camera battery.

**Gabby has been waking up every morning between 5:30 and 6:15, crying. I guess she is just hungry but I don't get why it took her almost six months to act like a newborn. She spoiled me. Sleeping through until 6:30 is just not enough for me. She does go back to sleep though...I guess I should quit complaining.

**Cameron is knocked out. I love Benadryl. Well no...not really. I love it for when he is sick (which he is, for the FOURTH time since starting school.)

**We went to get Nguyen fitted for arch supports today. If you saw the bottom of his feet you would laugh. I have never seen flatter feet in my life. Poor guy.

**This is the stupidest post ever.

**The political drama was exhausting.

**Last night I went out with the girlies to the dessert diner again and AGAIN, I ate things I shouldn't have eaten.

**I bought the third book in the Twilight series yesterday. I am hooked. Except I am mad because I had to buy a hardcover since the paperback for the third book, Eclipse, doesn't come out in paperback until MAY. They got me...they really got me.

**I need to start Christmas shopping. It's almost November. Wha?

**Why do I have acne now, at 25 when I didn't have it at 16?

**Chrystal- when we doing dinner?

**I need to go take a shower.

Night!

6 comments:

Crittle said...

Dwight just asked me that today, as a matter of fact! Let's make plans once I'm back home for good. I fly back from KS on 11/1.

BTW, I'm still reading, just on my Blackberry and I haven't figured out how to comment yet.

KirstenM said...

OK the acne thing!!! I have been freaking out because my skin is worse now then it has EVER been! I told jourd I am never leaving the house again! The same thing did happen after I had Bella, I started using proactive and it got better but stopped using because it got better. Now I need to start again. I don't know why I put off starting it again. I kept hoping it would get better on its own. :) (it hasn't) OK enough about all this acne talk! I'm just glad to know I am not the only "adult" dealing with it! :) have a good day!

Kyla said...

Dude, I'm feeling you on the acne thing. Mine isn't bad, but it is worse than when I was a teenager, WTF?

I know nothing of the blog list gadget, but I use Google Reader and it works great.

Maybe Gabs is growing and need a little extra food, that's usually the reason for most of our sleep disturbances.

sheree said...

chrystal- yeah...you are crazy busy so just let me know when you guys are ready ;)

Kirsetn and Kyla- UGH, You too? I think it's a postpartum thing as well because I remember it happening after Cam but dude, it's been almost six months. I am over it. AND, I am allergic to benzoyl peroxide so there goes most ALL medications.

I'm not leaving the house either! ;)

Janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the acne thing ... and I'm WAY older than you. Something that works for me: a little dab of gel toothpaste with a little dab of Noxema on top of it. Works like a charm.