shoot!

8:06 AM 5 Comments »
Hmm. So I forgot to do my post for today...I usually prepare them the night before but I was a slacker and went out to dinner with my mom. Oops.

So I can't think of a single thing to write about. This might be all over the place and extremely boring. Sorry.

Last night mom wanted to take us out to dinner in Folsom. It was SO yummy. We actually couldn't get out there until 7:30 and Gab's is usually in bed by about 7 so you can see where this is headed. Actually, she wasn't terrible but she was definitely not pleased. Eventually she fell asleep and I was able to ever-so-gently get her back into her carseat. I had to use moms sweater and some napkins to throw over the carseat so it was dark for her. I'm telling you...she is a diva. Do they make those sleep masks for babies?

After she was out, I was finally able to enjoy some grub. It was SO yummy! I ate way too much and was in serious discomfort for the rest of the night! Thank God we didn't take the leftovers home.

We got home and both kids were passed out so it was a pretty smooth transition from the car to the house. I thought for sure Gabby was going to decide she needed to be topped off with some formula but she proved me wrong ; )

Nguyen and I both passed out HARD thanks to our over-full bellies. It didn't last long though...by 1:30 Cameron was crying about something. Nguyen went and got him, and brought him to our bed. That's when I decided that the couch was a much comfier place for me to sleep. I cannot sleep with a tossing and turning Cameron in my bed. And what a good decision it was! Cam woke up about five more times that night requesting milk, bathroom breaks, etc. And to top it all off...he peed the bed too. Ayayay.

So now it is morning and Gabby is chatting to herself in her crib. Cameron is sipping his morning hot chocolate in his Christmas mug. He is unable to drink from any other mug. He's showing a little bit of OCD. Great.

Cam has his first ever field trip today and he is super pumped up about it. More so because of the ride on the school bus, I think. I was originally planning on going but it's going to be such a hassle with having to feed Gabby, not having her stroller since I would have to ride the bus too, etc. So I decided I will stay behind this time. Cameron could care less anyhow!

So yeah...that's my post for the day. If you suffered through it, thanks! I promise to come up with something better for tomorrow. Maybe Nguyen will feel like posting ; ). Whenever he posts, he always asks me how many comments he has. It's like a popularity contest, ha! So if he does post, make sure to give him some blog love!

peace.

5 comments:

Crittle said...

If you think that was boring, I apologize RIGHT NOW for all you suffer through on my blog. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I am sorry Cam had such a bad night.
Glad you had a yummy dinner though!
And yes, they do have the masks for the babies!
I will try to find the link for you!

Julie said...

I like your little "slice of life" post, and I can relate to all of it!

WheresMyAngels said...

I'm LMAO on the comment, comment!! lol

Tell him he doesn't get more than 1!

~aj~ said...

I can totally picture Gabby in a little sleep mask. That would be so funny. :)

We have nights with Adam like the one you had with Cameron ALL the time. It's no wonder my 6 month old doesn't sleep through the night most nights...I have a 3 year old that can't even do it!