The Pham's at the Patch!
7:00 AM Posted In cameron , gabby , nguyen , pumpkins , sheree 13 Comments »
On Tuesday, we went to the local pumpkin patch. It's the same one Cameron got to visit last week on his first ever field trip. We figured we'd go in the daytime on a tuesday to avoid the crowds. Wow did we ever! We were pretty much the only people there. It was quite nice, actually.


The first thing we did was check out these giant pumpkins. I wanted cameron to stand on top of them but they had chairs sitting in front of them so I assumed it was against the rules.

Next was the petting zoo. It was really just goats that you could pet, but they also had caged bunnies that didn't mind being poked at.

When we first arrived on the farm, they had these BIG bernese mountain dogs roaming around. Actually I remembered them from last year. They are gentle giants. SOOOO cute. These are on my "Dogs I am going to own one day" list. 
But this year I was in for a treat. PUPPIES! This was seriously the highlight of the pumpkin patch for me. They followed us around everywhere. This little (er, BIG) guy is only 12 weeks old!
The patch had some pretty interesting charcters. For instance...these guys. I can't remember what they are called. "something" goat but they look like llamas with dreadlocks. Awesome. Don't mind the two in the back...I had to cover cam's eyes for that!

Well, hello there!

I thought this guy was pretty cute!

And this guy was too much. As soon as we walked up to the ponies, he came overand stuck his face (and teeth) in my face. At first I thought he was trying to start something, but after a while, I realized he was being friendly in a really weird way.

Maybe he recently had dental work done and he was showing off?


But this year I was in for a treat. PUPPIES! This was seriously the highlight of the pumpkin patch for me. They followed us around everywhere. This little (er, BIG) guy is only 12 weeks old!
The patch had some pretty interesting charcters. For instance...these guys. I can't remember what they are called. "something" goat but they look like llamas with dreadlocks. Awesome. Don't mind the two in the back...I had to cover cam's eyes for that!
Well, hello there!

I thought this guy was pretty cute!

And this guy was too much. As soon as we walked up to the ponies, he came overand stuck his face (and teeth) in my face. At first I thought he was trying to start something, but after a while, I realized he was being friendly in a really weird way.

Maybe he recently had dental work done and he was showing off?

Dude, we get it...you like your teeth.
Cameron on top of the hay pyramid showing off his muscles.

Cameron on top of the hay pyramid showing off his muscles.My attempt at a nice pic of the kids. Looks like Cameron is strangling poor Gabs. At least his smile is nice.

Mymost favorite pic of the day! As soon as I sat her in those pumpkins, she lit up!

Cameron thought this pumpkin was "SO COOL!" Apparently it was so cool, it made him go into a semi-backbend.

This was on our way out. I said we needed to take this pic every year so we could see how much he grows. He wasn't impressed. I think he was ready to leave by this point.


We left with four pumpkins. Next up...carving them. Not looking forward to that!

Cameron thought this pumpkin was "SO COOL!" Apparently it was so cool, it made him go into a semi-backbend.

This was on our way out. I said we needed to take this pic every year so we could see how much he grows. He wasn't impressed. I think he was ready to leave by this point.


We left with four pumpkins. Next up...carving them. Not looking forward to that!




13 comments:
WOW - those are HUGE pumpkins! And all of those animals - how fun. I love the horse showing off his teeth! Looks like the kids had a ball.
Y'all are good - we still need to get our pumpkins for our house. And I am just like you ... not looking forwared to the carving part!
Where do I start?! In some of those pictures I said, "Wow, Cam is looking like Sheree! ...an asian Sheree." His muscles? Very manly. Gabs? Absolutely adorable! And that horses grill in your grill made me laugh!
That picture of Gabby with the pumpkin makes me melt!!!
Oh, btw, those are Alpacas =)
Love that photo of Gabby and the pumpkins! I have so many photos of BubTar semi-strangling KayTar, LOL.
Great photos. I love the one of Gabby in the pumpkins!
Cute pictures!!! What pumpkin patch is this? We always go to Bishop's in Wheatland, but this one looks really cool too! The kids are so cute! Take care!
(Oh ya, and how do you like the Twilight series so far? It is my absolute favorite!!!)
Kris- it's called Fog Willow (nothing spectacular really...at least not like Bishops!) I love Bishops!
And the twilight series, oh man! I LURRVVVE it! I just finished New Moon this afternoon. I need to go get Eclipse sometime this week. I cannot wait for the movie!
Have you finished all of them so far?
Yes, I have finished ALL of them!!! And they are fantastic!!! I can't wait for the movie too!
SO SO CUTE!!! I don't think Cam and Gabby could be any cuter!! :) Those dogs/puppies are precious too! Looks like fun!
Sheree, what a great time! You got some great pics. I especially love the one of the 2 of them together. Precious!!!
Fantastic photos. "The grill in your grill" as Larissa put it is fantastic! And don't get me started on the photo of Gabs in the pumpkins...PRECIOUS BEYOND WORDS!
Glad ya'll had such a fun time!
I have never seen such huge pumpkins before. I love the pictures. Especially the one of Gabs with her cute little hair bow in the middle of the pumpkins.
Post a Comment