slacker.

7:24 PM Posted In , , , , 8 Comments »
that's me. I have justified my not posting in over 24 hours by the fact that I posted twice on friday (I think it was friday?)...so there.

Anyway. Our weekend was pretty low key. On saturday we had to get Nguyen's flat feet looked at which I mentioned in my last post. That was way exciting...not.


While we were in the Ville', we decided to stop by a new outdoor mall thing. It was pretty cool and they had a train for the kids to ride so OF COURSE, cam was all over it and OF COURSE, I did not have my camera with me. Boo.


Sunday Nguyen was back to work and Cam went to Nguyen's parent's house. Gabby and I caught up on some household chores and went to the bookstore. I had plans with the girls for later that evening so my mom came over to watch Gabby since Cameron had a birthday party to attend.


The girls and I went to Chevy's and my friend Lauren decided two strong-ass margaritas were too many to safely drive home after consuming. SO, I got nominated to drive home. Cool...except uh...did you know these still existed?


That's right. It's "THE CLUB."



I noticed it when we were driving to the restaurant, but we were to engulfed in conversation for me to tease her about it.


I made Tiff take my picture with it. That's me looking back at lauren thinking to myself "SERIOUSLY LAUREN?"

Seriously.


We got back to Lauren's house and watched some Dane Cook. I had a good laugh that left my facial muscles aching. I love when you laugh so hard your face hurts. Dane Cook is too much. I would post a you tube clip of my favorite part, but there is a few too many F-Bombs for some, I think. So, I spare you all. If you're bored, go to Youtube and search for his segment on "15 cents." I died.


Since it was Sunday, we ended the night at 11:30 and I drove home. It was a fun night out with the girls...can't wait to do it again!




8 comments:

Kyla said...

You're so funny. I love that you teased her about the Club, I totally would have done the same thing! The photo makes it even better.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time out! I need a GNO too!

Crittle said...

Not the Club! BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Larissa said...

I <3 Dane Cook. And my Aunt shattered her driver's side window trying to get The Club off her steering wheel.

~aj~ said...

You and your girlfriends are too cute and that pic of you and The Club had me laughing out loud.

P.S. I had to steal your Twilight ticker thing. :)

Julie said...

tag you're it. check my blog!

N said...

15 Cents: Hilariousness. "Oh Crap, it's the needy children!"

sheree said...

oh man...nichol, did you look it up or have you seen it before? I crack up just thinking about it. :)