Happy Halloween!

11:50 AM Posted In , , , 3 Comments »
Today is my 31st post for the 31 for 21 campaign! I am so relieved I got through it despite a couple of unfortunate bumps in the road! ;) I hope you enjoyed these last 31 days as much as I have!



Last night we carved our pumpkins. Cam was a grouch for the majority of the time but I managed to get a few of him smiling!


He was so excited to get to hold the knife. He wasn't actually allowed to do any carving, but he was still proud to be holding a tool! Goob.




This is where Nguyen was "pretending" to let Cam carve. Shortly after this photo, Cam realized he wasn't getting anywhere with his pumpkin and he began crying...again.




You know you're working hard when your tongue is hanging out of your mouth.




















Pumpkin seeds! These are in the oven right now!






Gabby's baby punkin!

















Cam's SCARY pumpkin!




Cameron and daddy proud of their hard work!



3 comments:

Julie said...

Loving the Obama pumkin! How funny is that!

Congratulations on 31 days of posting...you did GREAT! I loved getting a daily dose of the Phamily.

Kyla said...

Yay! Guess what? November is NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) and that is a post every day thing, too. You up for it?!

I loved reading you every day!

sheree said...

hell no! haha...I need at least a couple of breaks this month! lol